History of Tusen Tack
Mission of Tusen Tack
1. To receive donated, gently used clothing, miscellaneous household items, small appliances, usable furniture, books, medical supplies and sewing supplies (We do not take electronic devices, mattresses, soiled or broken items).
2. To sell donated items at a nominal price.
3. To use the net revenues of these sales to give financial aid to:
- Braham Area Food Shelf.
- Hospice programs for the four county regional area encompassing Isanti, Kanabec, Pine and Chisago counties.
- Braham Area School District by providing clothing to students in need, providing opportunities for students, and two scholarships to graduating seniors. Braham Area School District is to be defined as the area within Independent School District #314.
- To finance, own, operate and improve the Braham Event Center for the four county regional area encompassing Isanti, Kanabec, Pine and Chisago counties.
- Many other community organizations as need arises.
4. To help with special needs of our local law enforcement, local Fire Department, local Ministerium, or local area needs resulting from catastrophic events, as funds permit.
5. To donate merchandise to individuals or organizations as request in writing or approved by two Board members.